Junior & Intermediate Membership
6 or 7 Day Playing Rights
Junior & Intermediate Membership Inclusions
Indooroopilly Golf Club is a great supporter of junior golf and recognises that they are the future of the game.
Juniors are encouraged to utilise our extensive practice facilities, join in our junior group lesson programs and develop their skills in a fun and welcoming environment.
Junior and Intermediate members can choose from either Full (7 day) or Restricted (6 day) Membership.
|Annual Subscription Fee|
|Full Membership (7 days)||Up to 13 years||$ 500||$ 407|
|14 – 17 years||$ 950||$ 813|
|18 – 20 years||$ 1,850||$ 1,626|
|21 – 24 years||$ 2,800||$ 2,033|
|Restricted Membership (6 days)||Up to 13 years||$ 500||$ 325|
|14 – 17 years||$ 950||$ 650|
|18 – 20 years||$ 1,850||$ 1,301|
|21 – 24 years||$ 2,800||$ 1,626|
Further discounts are available for
- Full-time students aged 18 – 24 years
- Family members of current Club members
Our Teaching Professionals offer 10 week junior programs during each school term, as well as regular junior camps during the school holidays. One-on-one coaching is also available.
Contact the Club today to enquire about our Junior and Intermediate membership options and programs. Call our Golf Shop on 3721 2122. To register for an upcoming junior program, visit the MyGolf website here – MyGolf Registrations
School Holiday Clinic Details
Four days of fun and interactive two hour sessions for all levels of juniors. The lessons will combine short and long game practice with individual and group drills.
You can choose to register for a full four-day camp or select one session.
To register for an upcoming junior program, visit the MyGolf website here – MyGolf Registrations
- IGC Rookie (Beginner): Under 7 years- Introduction to Golf.
- IGC junior Stars (Beginner): Best for children 7+ years and over- Just starting or with some experience already.
- IGC Stars (Intermediate): Experienced juniors who have already attended a term of MyGolf.
- IGC Advanced Juniors (Advanced): Graduate of the other levels, have an AGU handicap. Invitations only, with competition play.
- Midweek All-stars: Under 8 years- Introduction to Golf.
- Midweek Advanced Junior: 8+ years- Juniors with intermediate skills
- Holiday Clinic: All ages and all levels of abilities catered for.
The MyGolf programs Indooroopilly Golf Club run are tailored to cover all levels of skills and knowledge. Indooroopilly Golf Club promotes the skill development of junior members under the tutelage of our highly skilled coaches. Our program looks to promote three key characteristics that will benefit your child:
- Participation: Through participating in Indooroopilly Golf Clubs MyGolf children develop their golf skills and life skills. The format of the MyGolf Junior League has been created to ensure as many children can participate as possible.
- Fun: Indooroopilly Golf Club values creating activities that are fun and engaging for juniors to keep them involved and excited about golf. The MyGolf program is designed for kids to have fun with friends while learning key skill fundamentals.
- Social: The Indooroopilly Golf Club values inclusion and this is driven through the MyGolf program that seeks to create a social atmosphere where children can make new connections and friends.
What to Bring
- Water bottle
- Closed in shoes
- Appropriate golfing clothing
- Golf equipment (if your child owns any)
- Morning tea and drink bottle (Holiday Clinic)
- Fun social attitude