Our SWING ‘Starting Women IN Golf’ program offers 8 weeks of fun and interactive group lessons.
- Our coaching professionals will guide you through the 8 week structured program
- Learn the basics as part of a small group (maximum of 8 participants per clinics)
- Choose a day that suits your schedule with four options available
- Gain confidence on the course with the opportunity to progress through levels 1 to 3
- No experience or equipment is necessary
- Four terms of lessons are offered each year
The levels are designed to create a pathway for complete beginners to gain the confidence to play the course and become part of the Indooroopilly Golf Club community.
Level 1 – Ideal for the beginner golfer. Learn the basics of the game including driving, putting, chipping, basic rules and etiquette.
Level 2 – For players who already have a basic understanding of the game and are ready to take the next step and improve on their technique whilst also learning how to play and score on course. Specific focus on all areas of swing including drivers, hybrids, irons and putting.
Level 3 – For players who have a good understanding of the game. Involves on and off course practice and training drills with a strong focus on course management, green reading and consistency.
Levels 1, 2 and 3
Member or previous SWING participant $330
Our SWING ‘Starting Women IN Golf’ program was established in January 2019 and since that time, we have welcomed more than 250 women to the game of golf.
Term 2 2022 | Registration
Registrations for the Term 2 SWING program are now open, click the link below to register.Register for Term 2 SWING
Complete the form below to be added to the expressions of interest list for Term 3, commencing in July.