Our SWING ‘Starting Women IN Golf’ program offers 10 weeks of fun and interactive group lessons.
- Our coaching professionals will guide you through the 10 week structured program
- Learn the basics as part of a small group (maximum of 8 participants per clinics)
- Choose a day that suits your schedule with four options available
- Gain confidence on the course with the opportunity to progress through levels 1 to 4
- No experience or equipment is necessary
The levels are designed to create a pathway for complete beginners to gain the confidence to play the course and become part of the Indooroopilly Golf Club community.
Level 1 – Ideal for the beginner golfer. Learn the basics of the game including driving, putting, chipping, basic rules and etiquette.
Level 2 – For players who already have a basic understanding of the game and are ready to take the next step and improve on their technique whilst also learning how to play and score on course. Specific focus on all areas of swing including drivers, hybrids, irons and putting.
Level 3 – For players who have a good understanding of the game. Involves on and off course practice and training drills with a strong focus on course management, green reading and consistency.
Level 4 – Road to handicap program. Gain a greater understanding of how to score, the various types of games (stableford, stroke, etc), pace of play, on course rules and etiquette. Level 4 is only available for players who do not already hold an AGU handicap.
Levels 1, 2 and 3
Member or previous SWING participant $300
Member or previous SWING participant $400
Our SWING ‘Starting Women IN Golf’ program was established in January 2019 and since that time, we have welcomed more than 160 women to the game of golf.
term 2 2020 | Bookings OPENING SOON
Our next term of SWING Lessons are commencing in April 2020.
The Term 2 schedule of lessons will be released in February and bookings will be opening in early March.
All bookings are taken online via the MiTournament website.
Please see below the booking instructions:
1. Visit the MiTournament website here
2. Follow the prompts to create a MiTournament account
3. Click on the ‘Search Tournaments’ page and select Indooroopilly Golf Club as the Organiser from the drop down menu
4. Find the SWING program that you are registering for and click ‘Register’
5. Once registration is complete and your payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email.