Our SWING ‘Starting Women IN Golf’ program offers 8 weeks of fun and interactive group lessons.
- Our coaching professionals will guide you through the 8 week structured program
- Learn the basics as part of a small group (maximum of 8 participants per clinics)
- Choose a day that suits your schedule with four options available
- Gain confidence on the course with the opportunity to progress through levels 1 to 3
- No experience or equipment is necessary
- Four terms of lessons are offered each year
The levels are designed to create a pathway for complete beginners to gain the confidence to play the course and become part of the Indooroopilly Golf Club community.
Level 1 – Ideal for the beginner golfer. Learn the basics of the game including driving, putting, chipping, basic rules and etiquette.
Level 2 – For players who already have a basic understanding of the game and are ready to take the next step and improve on their technique whilst also learning how to play and score on course. Specific focus on all areas of swing including drivers, hybrids, irons and putting.
Level 3 – For players who have a good understanding of the game. Involves on and off course practice and training drills with a strong focus on course management, green reading and consistency.
Levels 1, 2 and 3
Member or previous SWING participant $300
Our SWING ‘Starting Women IN Golf’ program was established in January 2019 and since that time, we have welcomed more than 250 women to the game of golf.
Term 4 2021 | Registration
The Term 4 2021 Program will be commencing on the week of Monday 11 October 2021.
Please note: Term 4 Level 3 is fully booked.
Please note that positions are allocated on a first come, first served basis. All registrations must be completed online as per the registration link provided.
Once you have submitted your online registration, you will receive an email to either confirm your booking, or if a position is no longer available, you will be added to the waitlist.